oreo stuffed chocolate chip cookies...one word...YUM!!!

11:17 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Ok, so it's Andi here...

I made some Oreo stuffed chocolate chip cookies tonight and can I say YUM!!!

They were seriously AMAZING!!! And I'm not even a chocolate freak!  I saw this recipe somewhere (not sure of the blog) and HAD to make them.  The first time I made them, I did them on a stone and remembered  after they turned into one HUGE cookie, that I was supposed to put them in a muffin pan.  Nice! haha!

Here is what I did...

1 package of chocolate chip dough...yes, I cheated
1 package of Oreos
muffin pan
Pam

Ok, so I sprayed the muffin pan and pre-heated the oven to what the package of chocolate chip cookies said.  I then put a thin layer of chocolate chip cookie dough on the bottom of the pan.  Then you add the Oreo on top of that, followed by another layer of chocolate chip cookie dough.  Bake according to the package of the chocolate chip cookie dough.  

Guys, it's SOOOOOO easy and SOOOOOO good!!! Give me feedback!  Let me know if you try it and like it (or not)!!!

Sorry I don't have a picture...they were eaten before I took a picture! ; (

*hearts*

0 folks got something to say: